In this article, I will share whether a digital real estate scam or something that people only fear as they do not know how to generate leads and cash flow using a virtual real estate platform. Plus, I will share the advantages and disadvantages, how much it costs, how to make money from it, the hidden aspect of these virtual assets, and why you should be worried about it and why not.
What Is a Digital Real Estate Scam?
In simple words digital real estate is a virtual asset you can create on the internet like a physical property. Your goal in both places in to generate income with the lowest cost possible. But is it a scam, as many people have witnessed fraud in this virtual world?
Look, a digital real estate scam only happens when you trust too much in an expert or click on a link to buy something but end up getting tricked by someone unknown. Here your website is like a property on the internet that exists in digital form. Obviously, you can not touch it or feel it.
But it has a real-life value that you can sell online on websites like Flippa. But if you must have a cash-getting website or else, it will lose its value in the market.
Table of Contents
Physical Property vs Digital Property
There is a big difference between a physical and a digital asset. If the physical property does not generate money, you can sell it and make money. But, to make money in this virtual world, your site needs to produce some cash flow or offer services that are valuable. You just can not create a site and sell it. It does not hold any value unless you give it.
But my friend, digital real estate is legit and approved by all governments around the globe, and it is not a scam. If you know how to use Google and Bing and get to the top of the SERPs, you can generate good profits with that organic traffic. It’s legit, but building the value is on your hand, not on nature itself, know it.
How to Get Started In Digital Real Estate?
Getting started is easy and does not cost huge bucks. You just need a Domain of $10, a good hosting plan of $100, and some tools to capture leads which will cost not more than $20 dollars a month. See, you dont need to invest $100k like in a physical property, but the cash flow here can be astonishing if you build your website, YouTube channel, and other social media platforms well enough. It can make you a millionaire in less than five years.
But you have to be on the SERPs and get constant traffic organically, or else your efforts will go to waste, and the few bucks you have invested will never be able to recover. It’s all about the Search Engine Optimization game if you are getting started in digital real estate.
Digital Real Estate Pros and Cons
But don’t be so sure that a digital real estate scam is not real. It can be for you. Here are the Pros and Cons you must know before you start your journey. Otherwise, you might also face those fraudsters.
- The risk of cyber fraud in this virtual world is real. People are getting sacked day by day. You have to pay for the site security to keep it safe.
- Nowadays, the attention of online users is short-lived. If you can not convince them in a few seconds, they might not buy from you or not sign up for your email list.
- The internet is constantly evolving. You can not predict anything prior as everything depend on the market trend, ad rates, and the taste of people that change every month. So be ready to get experimental with your site or YouTube channel.
- Digital real estate offers low investment costs, compared to physical real estate investing, and can generate steady cash flow like a rental property.
- Digital assets can appreciate up to 10X in one year, but physical property takes almost ten years to double its value.
- There is no scarcity of virtual real estate assets like land in the real world. You can not make more land but build more sites.
Now after understanding these pros and cons, do you agree that a digital real estate scam is not what most people think? If yes, then here is how you can make money with it.
How to Make Money with Virtual Properties?
Creating money with a digital asset is hard work, that is for sure. You can not just build a site with just a few pages and an expert to make money. You need hundreds of blog posts, marketing and social media designs, YouTube videos, and a good SEO strategy. Then after six months, you will start to see results. It’s not easy, as people say. Here are some rules that you can follow.
- You need at least 1000 words on every page you write and over 10 min long for a YouTube video with more than 50 percent audience retention, and in a short video, more than 80 percent to make it viral.
- Use tools like Google Trends, Ahrefs, and Semrush to find top search ideas for your content that people like to read or watch.
- Understand the local SEO better and how to get backlinks from authority sites via Industry outreach or Guest posts. In youtube, the collaboration will do the same work.
- Don’t hurry. Give it time and monitor what is working and what is not. Then plan your next batch of content accordingly.
So digital real estate scam is not what people think. Yes, there are people who get fraud, but if you take precautions, you can make good money and a constant cash flow like physical property. Obviously, there are some advantages and disadvantages on both sides. But virtual assets are worth the investment. It’s up to you what you are going to do. Thanks for making it to the end. See you soon. Good luck.